Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Coming Attractions!

Include:

  • Trip to the Western Highlands, including Glencoe and Loch Ness
  •  My friend Debbie visiting for a weekend (probably going to see Glasgow and/or Edinburgh)
  • Visiting Isle of Skye and Eilean Donan Castle with Debbie
  • Going to radio conference in England
  • Trip to Isle of Arran
  • Shetland trip, which includes attending a Scottish folk festival!
I am so excited that I am going to hit all the major points in Scotland that I wanted to see! Plans are finally coming together. :)

Also still might visit the Stirling Old Town Jail, Bannockburn, Argyll's Lodging, Alloa Tower, Callendar House, and Doune Castle, but those are all close by and not necessarily must-sees. Anything else at this point is just gravy.

Oh, and I still have to make it to a hockey game!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your friend Debbie sounds like a really cool person. I can't wait to hear about your adventures together. :-) bahaha

    ReplyDelete